We are the Center for Socioeconomic Impact of Environmental Policies, CESIEP, Milenium Nucleus supporting by The Millennium Science Initiative (MSI), of Ministry of Economy, Development and Tourism. Awarded by public tender in 2015.
Our Sponsoring institutions are:
- Universidad Católica de Chile
- Universidad de Concepción
- Universidad de Talca
Our main goals are:
- To understand and measure the impacts of policies that affect directly and indirectly the natural environment. We refer to such policies by the shorthand Environmentally Relevant Policies (ERPs).
- To clarify and quantify the various social dimensions related to ERPs.
- To assess the environmental, social and economic sustainability of ERPs.